- Head and neck outpatients, level 2, Kings Treatment Centre, Royal Derby Hospital
(best entrance - Kings Treatment Centre 6)
- Surgical theatres, level 2, Royal Derby Hospital
(best entrances - main entrance or 9)
- Surgical wards, level 3, Ward 307, Royal Derby Hospital
(best entrances - main entrance, 9 or 24)
The ear, nose and throat (ENT) department provides a broad and comprehensive range of general ENT services, as well as complex head and neck surgery, thyroid and parathyroid surgey, ear surgery, endoscopic sinus surgery, rhinoplasty, paediatric ENT and a number of specialist services, such as voice clinics and vertigo clinic.
The five consultant surgeons, and a consultant audio vestibular physician are supported by a dedicated team of doctors, ENT trained nursing staff, speech and language therapists, audiologists all of whom strive to ensure patients receive first class care.
Specialist OPD services:
- Voice clinics (laryngology)
- Vertigo clinic
- Head and neck oncology clinic.
- Speech and language therapy
- Balance and tinnitus service
- Special hearing clinic (SHC) for adults with learning disabilities
- Aural care (nurse-led)
- Tracheostomy / laryngectomy care
- Allergy testing
General ENT surgery:
- Thyroid surgery / parathyroid surgery
- Head and neck surgery
- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery